October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. During this month help shine a light of hope and bring domestic violence out of the dark. We can let if be known that violence is not acceptable and our community will shine a light in the darkness to break the cycle of violence.
Ways to be involved include:
- Join us in downtown Marion on the square September 29, 2022 at 7:00pm for the Shine Event to kick off Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
- Purchase a Shine purple t-shirt from Hoosier Jiffy Print.
- Create a window display in your business for the month of October supporting Shine and domestic violence awareness
- Thursday, October 20, 2022 will be #PurpleThursday and you are encouraged to wear your new t-shirt or the color purple. Business participation would be great and please post on your social by tagging Hands of Hope and using #purplethursday.
- Hands of Hope is always accepting tax-deductible donations to support services provided to victims of Domestic Violence and to help more survivors and their families every day.